- Ukrainian FM urges to resist perception of counteroffensive as 'decisive battle' in war 30.03.2023
- Blinken to take part in meeting of NATO foreign ministers; talks with Ukrainian FM expected 30.03.2023
- Interfax-Ukraine to host discussion 'Are Ukraine and Russia Resources to Conduct War Comparable? How Can They Affect Its Duration?' 30.03.2023
- Ukraine may become EU's member one year after start of pre-accession negotiations – Kuleba 30.03.2023
- Macron during his visit to China intends to warn Beijing against supporting Russia's actions in Ukraine – French Foreign Ministry 30.03.2023
Poninka paper mill increases production of cardboard containers by 30% in Jan-Feb
KYIV. March 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – A major Ukrainian manufacturer of corrugated cardboard – Poninka Cardboard and Paper Mill-Ukraine (Khmelnytsky region) in January-February 2023 increased production of corrugated packaging by almost 30% compared to the same period in 2022, to 12.41 million square meters.
According to the statistics of the UkrPapir association provided to Interfax-Ukraine, the mill continues to be among the top three leaders in the production of these products after the Kyivsky Cardboard and Paper and Trypilsky Packaging Plants and is still the leader in terms of growth rates.
As reported, according to the data collected by the association from the main enterprises of the industry, a total of 78.5 million square meters of cardboard boxes were produced in Ukraine in two months – only 0.6% less than in almost pre-war January-February last year.
According to UkrPapyr, in total, Poninka Cardboard and Paper Mill-Ukraine produced goods worth UAH 417.44 million in two months, which is 27.9% more than a year earlier.
Production of paper also increased by 21.6%, to 107 tonnes, and the production of containerboard by 12.4%, to 11,540 tonnes.