- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Polish PM stands for completely new accelerated process of Ukraine's accession to EU
KYIV. Feb 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki believes that everything in Europe must now be changed and a new accelerated process of Ukraine’s accession to the EU must be created.
“We cannot compare what is happening in Ukraine with a ‘normal or almost normal accession process.’ We must think outside the box. We are living at a turning point in history, we must change almost everything in Europe and therefore we must create a new process for Ukraine. Fast track is synonymous to this,” he said at the Munich Security Conference on Friday.
The Polish prime minister believes that the usual accession process should be abandoned and an “absolutely new” one should be applied.