- Volume of domestic air traffic in summer of 2021 increases by 3% compared to summer of 2019 – Infrastructure Ministry 20.09.2021
- Ukraine strengthening air defense system in northern regions – Defense Ministry 20.09.2021
- Odesa Port-Side Plant again stops operating – first deputy director 20.09.2021
- Death toll from Perm University attack climbs to eight 20.09.2021
- Ukraine extradites ex-military police chief to Georgia 20.09.2021
Police qualify car blast in Dnipro as terrorist attack
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In Dnipro, law enforcement officers established that there were a man and a woman in the car that exploded on Wednesday morning, and criminal proceedings were launched.
"As of 10:30, it was established that there were a man and a woman in the car. Now, on this fact, criminal proceedings have been initiated with preliminary legal qualification under Article 258 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (act of terrorism)," it said on Facebook.
Information will be updated.
As reported, in the city of Dnipro on Bohdan Khmelnytsky Avenue on Wednesday morning, a car explosion occurred, as a result of which two people died.
It is noted that the report of the incident was received by the police at about 9:00 a.m.