- Ukrainian volunteers face problem of bringing humanitarian aid into country – experts 22.05.2022
- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
Poland to help Ukraine to strengthen defense capability – PM
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Poland will help Ukraine strengthen its defense capability, the relevant memorandum was signed by Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal and Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.
"Poland will help Ukraine strengthen its defense capabilities. Today we signed a relevant memorandum with Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki," Shmyhal said on the Telegram channel on Thursday.
The heads of government also discussed the possibility of increasing exports from Ukraine.
"The blocking of Ukrainian seaports by Russia could lead to a global food crisis. He proposed creating ‘green corridors’ on our common border for grain exports," Shmyhal said.
At the same time, among the main issues of the meeting was the strengthening of sanctions against Russia and the seizure of frozen Russian assets.
"In the future, this should become a new model of world security, so that the aggressor knows that all his assets will be confiscated and transferred to the affected country. We must implement this together," he said.