- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
Poland insists on strengthening 10th EU sanctions package
KYIV. Feb 24 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Poland Mateusz Morawiecki has said that Poland insists on strengthening the 10th EU sanctions package.
“We are not happy with the package, it is too weak. We suggested that there be Russian products, including rubber,” he said on Friday at a press conference in Kyiv after talks with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
According to Morawiecki, in particular, Poland believes that there should be a place in this package for “particularly harmful Russian propagandists.”
“Poland can approve this package at any time, but we want it to be wider,” he said.