- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
PM welcomes EU decision to allocate second MFA tranche to Ukraine worth EUR 600 mln
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal welcomes the European Commission’s decision to allocate the second tranche of macro-financial assistance (MFA) to Ukraine in the amount of EUR 600 million.
"Grateful to EU Commission & V Dombrovskis for providing EUR 600 mln of the 2nd tranche of macro-financial assistance to Ukraine. It’ll accelerate our economic recovery from the COVID-19. We’re deepening our relations with EU, continuing reforms that will strengthen the resilience of Europe," Shmyhal wrote on Twitter.