- Rada approves support for newly created farms, young farmers 24.09.2021
- Issue of interference in independence of judges considering cases on armed conflict in Donbas becomes less pressing – survey 24.09.2021
- Kyiv working to provide 4G coverage throughout city 24.09.2021
- Ukrenergo first certifies energy storage system at Zaporizhia TPP 24.09.2021
- About 100 more Ukrainians want to leave Afghanistan – MFA 24.09.2021
PM instructs Culture Ministry to review issue of transferring Church of St. Nicholas in Kyiv to Roman Catholic community
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal instructed the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy to study the issue of transferring the Church of St. Nicholas in Kyiv to the Roman Catholic community.
"There was my comprehensive assignment, and there, among other events, was a point instructing the Culture Minister to work out the issue of the possibility of transferring the church to the Roman Catholic community," Shmyhal said at a press conference in Kyiv on Tuesday.
The prime minister said this issue will be discussed, as well as the issue of further comprehensive restoration of the church.