- Samsung opens official online store in Ukraine 18.01.2022
- Department of State promises to appoint US ambassador to Ukraine soon – Senator Portman 18.01.2022
- Ukraine will be ready to export hydrogen to Germany by 2024 – association president 18.01.2022
- Qualification requirements for professional training of future physical education teachers in higher education institutions 17.01.2022
- Borrell, Blinken again discuss coordination of actions against military buildup of Russia’s forces near Ukraine 17.01.2022
Pivdenny Mining increases concentrate output by 6.1% in 2021 – updated data
KYIV. Jan 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Pivdenny Mining and Processing Plant (Dnipropetrovsk region) in 2021 increased output of iron ore concentrate by 6.1% compared to the previous year, to 13.582 million tonnes.
According to the company’s official information, in December 2021 the plant produced 1.318 million tonnes of iron ore concentrate, which is 23.9% more than in the same period of 2020.
Earlier, CEO of Pivdenny Mining Kostiantyn Fedin said in his New Year’s greetings that the plant had reached such a production indicator for the first time in the last 30 years.
Pivdenny Mining and Processing Plant is one of the main producers of iron ore raw materials in Ukraine – concentrate. It is engaged in mining and processing of ferruginous quartzites to obtain iron ore concentrate.