- Ukrainian FM, President of European Parliament coordinate steps to create Special Tribunal in crime of aggression case 21.03.2023
- Zelenskyy, Kishida sign declaration on special partnership between Ukraine and Japan in Kyiv 21.03.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia allows over 30 private companies to develop border transshipment complexes – Kamyshin 21.03.2023
- Rada adopts at first reading bill on phased introduction of Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System 21.03.2023
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/03/23 21.03.2023
Pivdenkoks reduces production of coke by 16% in Jan 2023
KYIV. March 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – PrJSC Pivdenkoks (Dnipropetrovsk region) in January of this year reduced the production of metallurgical coke by 15.9% compared to the same period last year – to 53,000 tonnes.
A representative of the company told Interfax-Ukraine that in December the enterprise produced 46,000 tonnes of metallurgical coke.
At the same time, he added that in January 2023 the production of gross coke with 6% moisture content amounted to 60,000 tonnes, in the previous month – 53,000 tonnes.
As reported, the plant in 2022 reduced the production of metallurgical coke by 18.7% compared to the previous year – to 573,000 tonnes. In 2022, the output of 6% moisture gross coke amounted to 662,000 tonnes.
In 2022, the enterprise as a whole was supplied with 924,000 tonnes of coal, including 825,000 tonnes of coal of domestic production, 54,000 tonnes from the Russian Federation (before the war) and 45,000 tonnes from the USA.
Coke and chemical plants of Ukraine in 2022 reduced the production of 6% moisture gross coke by 59% compared to the previous year – to 3.91 million tonnes, including 3.354 million tonnes of metallurgical coke. In 2022, some 4.594 million tonnes of coal concentrate were supplied to domestic plants, including 3.158 million tonnes of Ukrainian production.
The charter capital of PrJSC Pivdenkoks is UAH 171.918 million, the par value of the share is UAH 0.25.