- Zelensky, Aliyev discuss topical issues of bilateral cooperation 25.01.2022
- Pentagon puts 8,500 troops on high alert for possible deployment to Europe 25.01.2022
- Ukraine waiting for third plane with lethal weapons from USA – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Australia not to send troops to Ukraine, ready to aid in cybersecurity – FM 25.01.2022
- Kyiv Administration’s first dpty head Povoroznyk served with charges in ‘land plot for NSDC’ case – Klitschko 25.01.2022
Payments for sick leave, maternity carried out without delay – Social Insurance Fund
KYIV. Jan 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Financing of sick leaves and maternity payments by the Social Insurance Fund of Ukraine is carried out without delay, the Fund reported.
"Today, the Social Insurance Fund has fully repaid the indebtedness for the payment of benefits for temporary disability and for pregnancy and childbirth. Payments of all types of material support are made in a timely manner and in full for 11.5 million insured persons in case of an insured event," the fund’s website reported.
According to the Social Insurance Fund, on January 4, the fund allocated UAH 519.3 million to finance temporary disability benefits, UAH 115.5 million for maternity benefits, and UAH 1.3 million for burial benefits.
In December 2021, the fund allocated UAH 1.75 billion of financial assistance from the state budget to sick leaves and maternity benefits.
"The funds allocated by the decision of the government made it possible to finance most of the debt for the payment of material support, which is closed in full now," the fund said.