- Putin gives Snowden Russian citizenship 26.09.2022
- Zelensky, Rutte discuss situation at front, further support for Ukraine 26.09.2022
- Invaders toughen filtration measures in occupied regions of Ukraine – AFU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Occupiers mount two missile attacks, launch four air strikes against Ukraine in past 24 hours – AGU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Air defense forces down Russian missile in Dnipropetrovsk region – governor 26.09.2022
Pawel Stanczak put on register as new head of GTSOU
KYIV. Sept 21 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Pawel Stanczak is listed in the register as a new head of Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine (GTSOU).
Until recently, he worked as deputy general director for development and transformation of the operator. At the same time, in August 2017, NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy approved Stanczak as the president of Ukrtransgaz, but he could not take up his duties due to lack of access to state secrets and in November was transferred to the post of Ukrtransgaz vice president.
In PGNiG in 2003-2004, Stanczak was responsible for the separation of the function of the gas transmission system operator and the formation of the independent operator of the GTS of Poland Gaz-System. After that, he worked as a technical director – a member of the board of this company until 2008. He was also a CTO – board member of PGNiG Technologie.
As reported, the supervisory board of Main Gas Pipelines of Ukraine by a decision dated September 16, 2022, by four votes to one, terminated the powers of Serhiy Makogon, the general director of GTSOU, when he was on a business trip.