- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Passport service Document starts operating in Germany
KYIV. March 30 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The first office of the State Enterprise Document opens in the German capital, where Ukrainian citizens will be able to issue passport documents.
“On Friday, March 31, the test mode of work on the registration of passport documents for citizens of Ukraine begins in Berlin at the address: Am Treptower Park 14, 12435 Berlin, floor 2,” the official website of the State Enterprise Document reports.
For the period of operation in the test mode, visitors will be served from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 18:00 on a first-come, first-served basis.
As reported, there will be an additional notification on the official resources of the State Enterprise Document about the full launch of the center’s work. Until now, Ukrainians had the opportunity to issue passports in Germany only through consular offices.
Now passport services abroad, where Ukrainian citizens can issue a passport – a foreign one or an ID card, operate in Poland, Turkey, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.