- Ukraine waiting for third plane with lethal weapons from USA – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Australia not to send troops to Ukraine, ready to aid in cybersecurity – FM 25.01.2022
- Kyiv Administration’s first dpty head Povoroznyk served with charges in ‘land plot for NSDC’ case – Klitschko 25.01.2022
- Volunteer formations to be deployed in small settlements, if necessary – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Japanese Embassy does not plan to evacuate its staff or their families from Ukraine 25.01.2022
Over 615,000 documents contained in unified public e-system in construction area
KYIV. Jan 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over 615,000 documents have been created in the unified public electronic system in the field of construction during its operation, about 130,000 objects have been registered, the press service of the Ministry of Communities and Territories Development said.
According to it, more than 35,000 people use the system services. There are 14 online construction services available on the portal.
As reported, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has set a fee for access to information of the unified public electronic system in the field of construction in the amount of 110 tax-free minimum incomes of citizens per month.