- Samsung opens official online store in Ukraine 18.01.2022
- Department of State promises to appoint US ambassador to Ukraine soon – Senator Portman 18.01.2022
- Ukraine will be ready to export hydrogen to Germany by 2024 – association president 18.01.2022
- Qualification requirements for professional training of future physical education teachers in higher education institutions 17.01.2022
- Borrell, Blinken again discuss coordination of actions against military buildup of Russia’s forces near Ukraine 17.01.2022
Over 1,000 people injured in mass violence in Kazakhstan – health ministry
NUR-SULTAN. Jan 6 (Interfax) – More than 1,000 people have thus far been injured as a result of mass protests in Kazakhstan, First Deputy Health Minister Ajar Giniyat said.
"As a result of protests in the Republic of Kazakhstan, more than 1,000 people have been injured and 400 hospitalized, including 62 in intensive care units," Giniyat said on the state-controlled television channel Khabar 24.
"Terrorists are attacking doctors. Ten medical workers have been injured. We ask the public not to disrupt the work of medics, to let ambulances get to the injured on time," she said.