- Biden says he plans to discuss with Zelensky issue of arms supplies 31.01.2023
- One child, one man killed, five more civilians wounded amid enemy shelling of Bakhmut on Tues – prosecutor's office 31.01.2023
- Meeting of European Commission with Ukrainian govt to be catalyst for further initiatives for years to come – high-ranking EC official 31.01.2023
- U.S. may announce new military assistance package to Ukraine soon – White House 31.01.2023
- Ukraine fully fulfils its intl obligations, incl Ottawa Convention, has already destroyed 3 mln anti–personnel mines – MFA 31.01.2023
Oleksiy Kuleba appointed Dpty Head of President's Office – decree
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has signed a decree on the appointment of Oleksiy Kuleba as Deputy Head of the President’s Office.
Relevant document No. 42/2023 was published on the President’s website.
By previous decree No. 41/2023, Kuleba was dismissed from the post of head of Kyiv Regional Military Administration according to the application he submitted.
As reported, on January 24, Zelensky signed Decree No. 28/2023 on the dismissal of the Deputy Head of the President’s Office Kyrylo Tymoshenko from his post in accordance with the submitted application.