- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Occupiers shell residential areas, center of Kramatorsk in Donetsk region at night, at least six people wounded – town mayor
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On the night of Thursday, May 5, Russian occupiers shelled residential neighborhoods and the center of Kramatorsk in Donetsk region; multi-story buildings, a school and a kindergarten were damaged, with at least six wounded, according to city mayor Oleksandr Honcharenko.
"Another rocket attack on Kramatorsk. Sneakily, at night, on residential areas and the central part of the town. At least three five-story buildings, a school, a kindergarten were seriously damaged. Preliminarily six people were wounded," he wrote on Facebook on Thursday morning, adding that information about casualties and destruction is being clarified.