- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
Occupiers inflict 24 air, one missile strikes on Ukraine on Tuesday – General Staff
KYIV. March 8 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russian invaders launched 24 air strikes and one missile attack on the territory of Ukraine.
“In particular, during airstrikes, the enemy used one Shahed-136 UAV. It was shot down,” according to operational information about the Russian invasion as of 06:00 on Wednesday, published on the Facebook page of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The invaders also carried out more than 60 attacks on the territory of Ukraine from multiple launch rocket systems.
Over the past 24 hours, the enemy carried out mortar and artillery attacks on areas of more than 100 settlements in Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhia and Kherson regions, including the cities of Bakhmut, Avdiyivka, Krasnohorivka, Vuhledar in Donetsk region and Kherson.