- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Occupiers carry out filtration measures against local residents in occupied territories, prevent evacuation of civilians – General Staff
KYIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Russian occupiers are carrying out filtration measures against residents of the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reports.
"Administrative and police measures continue in the temporarily occupied territories. The occupiers continue to carry out filtration measures against local residents," the message posted on General Staff Facebook on Thursday says.
It notes that the invaders also prevent the evacuation of civilians to the territory controlled by Ukrainian authorities.