- Some 45 OSCE States activate Moscow Mechanism to investigate Russia's deportation of Ukrainian children 30.03.2023
- Shakhtar Donetsk complains about FIFA to European Commission, demands $43 mln in compensation – media 30.03.2023
- Ukrainian FM: I don't think Russia to be able to change balance within UN Security Council during its presidency 30.03.2023
- Currency cross-rates at 17:01 Kyiv time on 30/03/23 30.03.2023
- Official exchange rates for CIS, Ukraine and Georgia as of March 30 30.03.2023
Occupiers can only terrorize peaceful people – Zelenskyy
KYIV. March 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy said the massive missile attack on the night of March 9 is an attempt to terrorize the civilian population.
“The enemy fired 81 missiles, trying to intimidate the Ukrainians again, returning to their pathetic tactics. Occupiers can only terrorize peaceful people. That’s all they can do. But this will not help them,” he said in the Telegram channel on Thursday morning.
“Tough night. Massive missile attack across the country. Kyiv, Kirovograd region, Dnipropetrovsk region, Odesa region, Kharkiv region, Zaporizhia, Lviv region, Ivano-Frankivsk, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia regions. Attacks on critical infrastructure, residential buildings. Unfortunately, there are injured and dead. My condolences to the families. All services are running. The resumption of the work of the energy system continues,” he also said.
According to Zelenskyy, “responsibility for everything that has been done cannot escape. Due to sentries of our sky and everyone who helps to overcome the consequences of the insidious attacks of the invaders!”