- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Occupiers again shell Vovchansk, kill one civilian – Syniehubov
KHARKIV. Feb 16 (Interfax-Ukraine) – A civilian resident of Vovchansk in Chuhuyiv district, Kharkiv region, was killed as a result of the second shelling of the towns by the Russian occupation forces on Thursday, Head of Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Syniehubov has said.
“As a result of the second enemy shelling of Vovchansk, which occurred after 14:00, a 46-year-old civilian man suffered injuries incompatible with life,” he said on the Telegram channel.
As reported, the enemy inflicted an air strike on Vovchansk at around 10:30 on Thursday. Six people were wounded. One of them, a 30-year-old employee of Kharkivoblenergo, was hospitalized with a mine-explosive injury. The other casualties are specialists, aged between 35 and 65, who were carrying our repairs of communication lines. They received medical aid and will receive out-patient treatment. A building of an enterprise and a private house were damaged in the town.