- U.S. considering alternative long-range missiles for Ukraine instead of ATACMS – Milley 01.04.2023
- Issue of market orientation of energy tariffs likely to be discussed at post-war stage of EFF program – IMF 01.04.2023
- Downside scenario of IMF program for Ukraine assumes end of war in late 2025, rise in aid to $240 bln 01.04.2023
- All those responsible for planning and committing crime of aggression against Ukraine must not go unpunished – Bucha Declaration 01.04.2023
- IMF's EFF program assumes acceleration of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2024 to 3.2%, in 2025 to 6.5% 01.04.2023
Occupation forces have four Kalibr missile carriers on duty in Black Sea – Ukrainian Navy
KYIV. March 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Russian occupation forces have 19 warships on duty in the Black Sea as of Friday, March 17, four of them are the carriers of Kalibr cruise missiles with a total salvo of 24 missiles, including two submarines, the Ukrainian Navy has said on Facebook.
“The threat of a missile attack is still rather high. Mind the air raid alert signals and do not neglect your own safety. After a heavy storm, the mine hazard may increase along the coastline. Be attentive and careful!” it said.
As reported, on March 15, there were 13 enemy warships on duty in the Black Sea, including four Kalibr carriers with a total salvo of 28 missiles. On March 16, the group was increased to five missile carriers with a total salvo of 32 missiles and a total of 21 enemy warships on duty.