- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Occupants fire at point of distribution of humanitarian aid in Kherson, wounding two people – administration
KYIV. March 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Saturday, the occupiers fired at the humanitarian aid distribution point in Kherson, wounding two people, Kherson Regional Military Administration said.
“The Russian army fired at the distribution point for humanitarian aid in Kherson. Because of this attack, two people were injured – a 41-year-old woman and a 25-year-old man. They were hospitalized with mine-explosive injuries and shrapnel wounds,” the administration said on Telegram channel on Saturday afternoon.