- Chinese Foreign Ministry: ICC issuing arrest warrant against Putin, should 'avoid politicization and double standards' 20.03.2023
- Four servicemen killed during shootings in military unit of Chernihiv region; proceedings being launched – SBI 20.03.2023
- Kharkiv region's SBU department ex-head Dudin to stand trial on charges of treason – SBI 20.03.2023
- Ukrainian FM urges EU ministers to increase supply of weapons, artillery shells to Ukraine 20.03.2023
- No negotiations with current Russian elite after ICC judgement – Podoliak 20.03.2023
Number of disease cases in Lviv-based modular town for IDPs rises to 41
LVIV. March 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The number of disease cases in the modular town for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Lviv increased to 41, and eleven of them were hospitalized, the press service of Lviv City Council has said on Tuesday.
“A total of 41 people (including 22 children) caught the disease, 30 of them are receiving out-patient treatment,” it said.
No new patients were hospitalized with the disease last night. All of the patients are feeling better and doctors plan to discharge four of them from the hospital today.
Tests are being conducted to find out the cause of the disease. Food poisoning has not been confirmed so far.
As reported, 37 people suffered symptoms of acute intestinal infection at the modular town. The National Police opened a criminal case under Part 1 of Article 325 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (violation of sanitary norms and regulations for preventing infectious diseases and mass poisoning).
The total population of the modular town is around 700 people.