- EXPLOSIONS HEARD IN KUPYANSK IN KHARKIV REGION – TELEGRAM CHANNELS 28.11.2022
- Kostin discusses with UK colleagues prospects of creating Special Tribunal for Crime of Aggression 28.11.2022
- Humanitarian aid from Hungary arrived in Kherson – City Council 28.11.2022
- Occupiers damage Mykolaivvodokanal's pumping station, water to be supplied to Mykolaiv from Buh estuary – mayor 28.11.2022
- Danilov: Best solution to Ukraine's energy problem is missiles with range of 800 km or more 28.11.2022
NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry
KYIV. Oct 1 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The list of sanctioned persons, approved by the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine on September 30, includes more than 3,600 individuals and legal entities, the Ministry of Economy announced on Saturday.
"In particular, the list includes: children and relatives of Vladimir Putin and his close circle; representatives of regional and Russian authorities; oligarchs and their close circle; artists and propagandists, including citizens of Ukraine," the ministry said in the press release.
According to him, collaborators who went over to the side of the enemy were also subject to sanctions; senior officials of public corporations; representatives of the top leadership of the Russian armed forces; representatives of the so-called "governments of the LPR/DPR," the occupation authorities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the leaders of illegal armed groups operating in the occupied territory of Ukraine.
"Sanctions have also been introduced against key backbone companies, banks, enterprises of the defense industry, mining, energy, communications, logistics and other areas," the ministry said.
According to him, sanctions have also been approved against foreign citizens – the so-called "international observers" who participated in referendums in the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine, the Ministry of Economy added.