- Russian-occupation forces violate ceasefire near Avdiyivka, Maryinka, civilian wounded – JFO HQ 01.12.2021
- Nuland: NATO allies to respond to Russia with high level of impact, economic measures in case of expansion of aggression against Ukraine 01.12.2021
- Govt raises defense spending by UAH 3.7 bln in revised draft state budget for 2022 01.12.2021
- Blinken says Russia prepares action plans against Ukraine 01.12.2021
- Ukraine's path to NATO, EU requires deep, intensive reforms – Nuland 01.12.2021
Nord Stream 2 to strengthen Germany's dependence on Russian gas – Kyslytsia
KYIV. Nov 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Nord Stream-2 will strengthen Germany’s dependence on Russian gas, Ukraine’s permanent representative to the UN Serhiy Kyslytsia said.
"Russia annexed Crimea in 2014, leaving behind one of the largest land seizures in Europe since World War II. Russia also maintains a strong position in the European energy market: the Nord Stream-2 pipeline will strengthen Germany’s dependence on Russian natural gas," Kyslytsia said on the Twitter microblog on Monday night.