- Zelensky advocates Ukraine's accession to Istanbul Convention 30.11.2021
- MPs pass amendment to 'resource' bill canceling transfer of taxation of poultry farming to general system 30.11.2021
- Shmyhal believes EU, Associated Trio countries should combine expertise to combat health threats 30.11.2021
- NATO FMs discuss possibility of new sanctions against Russia over Ukraine – Stoltenberg 30.11.2021
- Blinken, Stoltenberg warn of serious consequences in case of Russia's aggressive actions against Ukraine 30.11.2021
Nord Stream 2 may become another resource of Russia in negotiation process with Ukraine – Zelensky
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Nord Stream 2 is not just a business, it can become another lever of pressure on Ukraine in the negotiation process with Russia, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has said.
"I would like Nord Stream to be not just a weapon of Russia and not just a business between some European countries, including Germany and Russia. It is not only a business, for us it is a great tragedy. Russia is in the negotiating diplomatic process between our countries. Therefore, I want everything to be there, according to the law, so that we are protected, and the United States does everything not to lift the sanctions," he said at a marathon press conference in Kyiv on Friday.