- Estimation of water ecosystem structural-functional changes as a result of climate changes 26.01.2022
- Intensification of technological processes for processing waste of citrus productions 26.01.2022
- Moscow launches large-scale drills in Black Sea 26.01.2022
- Holos initiates reduction in payroll taxes – bills 26.01.2022
- Ministry of Reintegration signs memos with two mobile network operators on ‘virtual number’ for residents of occupied territories 26.01.2022
Nord Stream 2 is unlikely to operate if Russia invades Ukraine – Blinken
WASHINGTON. Jan 5 (Interfax) – It is hard to imagine that the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline will operate if Russia attacks Ukraine, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said on Wednesday.
It is hard to imagine that gas will go through this pipeline in the event of Russian aggression, he told reporters in Washington after talks with German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock.
According to Blinken, this gas pipeline is thus a lever of pressure on Russia.
Blinken stressed that Nord Stream 2 was one of the topics they discussed.