- Putin gives Snowden Russian citizenship 26.09.2022
- Zelensky, Rutte discuss situation at front, further support for Ukraine 26.09.2022
- Invaders toughen filtration measures in occupied regions of Ukraine – AFU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Occupiers mount two missile attacks, launch four air strikes against Ukraine in past 24 hours – AGU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Air defense forces down Russian missile in Dnipropetrovsk region – governor 26.09.2022
No threats and propaganda can hide fact that Ukraine winning this war, Russia becoming global pariah – Wallace
KYIV. Sept 21 (Interfax-Ukraine) – No threats and propaganda can hide the fact that Ukraine is winning the war, the international community is united, and Russia is becoming a global outcast, British Defense Minister Ben Wallace said.
“President Putin’s breaking of his own promises not to mobilise parts of his population and the illegal annexation of parts of Ukraine, are an admission that his invasion is failing. He and his Defense Minister have sent tens of thousands of their own citizens to their deaths, ill equipped and badly led. No amount of threats and propaganda can hide the fact that Ukraine is winning this war, the international community are united and Russia is becoming a global pariah,” the British Defense Minisrty quoted Wallace’s statement on Twitter Wednesday.