- Invaders lose about 350 soldiers, 17 tanks, 31 artillery systems, 20 drones in Ukraine in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 07.10.2022
- Rada asks intl organizations to create special intl tribunal for Russia's aggression against Ukraine 07.10.2022
- Ukrainian military destroy two UAVs – Center command 07.10.2022
- Rada appeals to intl community about Russia's occupation of Northern Territories of Japan 07.10.2022
- Erdogan, Putin discuss Ukraine over phone – media 07.10.2022
No signs of formation of offensive enemy groupings in northern Ukraine – Ukrainian Defense Ministry
KYIV. Sept 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – A situation at Ukraine’s northern border remains stable, no signs of the formation of offensive groups of the Russian Federation have been found, Deputy Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Oleksiy Hromov has said.
"In the Volyn, Zhytomyr and Kyiv directions, no signs of the formation of enemy offensive groupings were found. The situation there is stable. In Chernihiv and Sumy directions, the enemy is carrying out ‘harassing’ fire using mortars, cannon and rocket artillery at the positions of our troops and civilian infrastructure," Hromov said, according to the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
He noted that the most difficult, but controlled situation remains in Ukraine. The Russian invaders concentrated their main efforts on reaching the administrative border of Donetsk region and holding the captured areas of Kherson, part of Kharkiv, Zaporizhia and Mykolaiv regions.