- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
No options for sanctions against Russia excluded – Blinken
WASHINGTON. Jan 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken on Wednesday, after Moscow received US responses to security proposals, said that in the event of a Russian attack on Ukraine, no options for sanctions are ruled out.
“When it comes to sanctions, I think, as you heard the president says everything is on the table. I can tell you this that the steps that we will take together swiftly [in the event of a Russian attack on Ukraine] will go directly to things that President Putin cares deeply about, including Russia’s ability to engage economically and financially, including its ability to develop technology for the sectors that it cares most about like defense and like high tech,” Blinken said during a press conference.
He said the United States and its allies in Europe are committed to protecting the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine, as well as its independence.