- SBU investigates proceedings on preparation by Ukrainians, Russians of actions aiming at seizing state power – press service 29.11.2021
- Moldova extends coronavirus state of emergency until Jan 15 29.11.2021
- SBU INVESTIGATING PROCEEDING ON PREPARATION BY UKRAINE'S, RUSSIA'S CITIZENS OF ACTION AIMED AT ACQUISITION OF STATE POWER – PRESS SERVICE 29.11.2021
- Kuleba: Ukraine takes very seriously info available to govt about potential coup, to share it with partners 29.11.2021
- UN predicts reduction in Ukraine's population to 35 mln by 2050 29.11.2021
No casualties reported amid 14 enemy attacks in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over the past day in Donbas, Russian mercenaries opened fire on Ukrainian positions 14 times, Ukrainian servicemen were not injured. Since Friday midnight, the regime of ceasefire has been observed, the press center of the JFO headquarters has reported.
"Over the past day on November 25, in Donbas, Russian mercenaries opened fire on Ukrainian positions 14 times, four of which with the use of weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements. Ukrainian servicemen were not injured. Since Friday midnight, the regime of ceasefire has been observed," the press center of the JFO headquarters reported in its morning update on Facebook on Friday.