- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
New task of Ukrainian defenders released as part of swap: to undergo rehabilitation, tell their story to world – Reznikov
KYIV. Sept 22 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The new task of 215 defenders of Ukraine released as part of the exchange on September 21 is to undergo rehabilitation and tell the world their story, Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov stressed.
“The garrison of Mariupol had orders to hold the city as long as possible. Then, they were ordered to save their lives. 215 soldiers are free. Their new task: to undergo rehabilitation & tell their story to the world. Success of Ukrainian negotiators. Thanks to Volodymyr Zelensky and Recep Erdogan,” he said on Twitter.