- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
New head of Antonov State Enterprise initiates audit of enterprise
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The management of the Antonov State Enterprise is initiating a state financial audit of its activities, it will begin in a few days, a new acting General Director of the enterprise appointed in April, Yevhen Havrylov, has said.
"The purpose of the audit is to establish whether funds and property were effectively used, the state and reliability of accounting and financial reporting, as well as compliance with procurement laws," he said in a statement posted on the company’s Facebook page.
Havrylov added that the audit would help accumulate additional resources for the restoration of social infrastructure for the huge number of Antonov employees who lived in Hostomel, one of the suburbs of Kyiv most affected by the war.
"I am convinced that the transparency and accountability of the enterprise’s activity is a prerequisite for achieving this goal," the new head of Antonov State Enterprise said.
At the end of March, the Ukroboronprom State Concern announced the removal of Serhiy Bychkov from the post of General Director of the Antonov State Enterprise, which is part of the concern. "The reason for the suspension was an official investigation, in particular, verification of certain facts published in the media," Ukroboronprom said, adding that the director general of the state concern, Yuriy Husev, sent relevant appeals to law enforcement agencies.
According to the information from the opendatabot website, the data in the register on the replacement of Bychkov appointed in November 2020 by Havrylov as the head of the enterprise are dated April 23 and April 28, 2022, while on April 10, on the contrary, Havrylov was replaced by Bychkov.
Havrylov in 2018-2019 led PJSC Constanta Airlines, which fleet had An-26 and An-28 planes, and then until October 2020 – Ksena LLC (Zaporizhia) associated with the airline.