- Volume of domestic air traffic in summer of 2021 increases by 3% compared to summer of 2019 – Infrastructure Ministry 20.09.2021
- Ukraine strengthening air defense system in northern regions – Defense Ministry 20.09.2021
- Odesa Port-Side Plant again stops operating – first deputy director 20.09.2021
- Death toll from Perm University attack climbs to eight 20.09.2021
- Ukraine extradites ex-military police chief to Georgia 20.09.2021
Net profit of Ukrgasbank doubles in eight months
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The net profit of state-owned Ukrgasbank (Kyiv) in January-August 2021 amounted to UAH 1.38 billion, which is twice as much as in the same period in 2020 (UAH 680 million), the bank’s press service said.
According to the report, in August the bank’s profit amounted to UAH 245 million.
It is indicated that the number of corporate business clients is about 7,000, representatives of small and medium-sized businesses – almost 71,000, the number of retail business clients – more than 2.3 million.
Ukrgasbank was established in 1993. The state, represented by the Ministry of Finance, owns 94.9409% of the shares of the financial institution.
According to the National Bank of Ukraine, as of June 1, 2021 Ukrgasbank ranked fourth among 73 banks operating in the country in terms of total assets (UAH 133.5 billion).