- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
NBU has not yet received Firtash's claim seeking to recognize unlawful inaction of regulator for not taking measures to pay taxes by Firtash
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) has not yet received a lawsuit from businessman Dmytro Firtash seeking to recognize the unlawful inaction of the NBU for failing to take measures to ensure that Firtash can pay the personal income tax, the 2020 military duty and payment for the services of a lawyer and oblige the National Bank to take measures to ensure their payment by the plaintiff.
"The court.gov.ua Internet portal displays information about Dmytro Firtash’s lawsuit against the NBU seeking the recognition of illegal actions and the obligation to take actions, which was filed in court on October 12 of this year. The National Bank has not yet received the claim. Currently, information about the opening of proceedings is absent," the press service of the central bank told Interfax-Ukraine.
According to a Facebook post of the District Administrative Court of the city of Kyiv, the court registered the said claim and is now deciding the issue of opening administrative proceedings.