- SBI explains it did not open 'case' against Butusov, urges not to involve department in political accusations 29.11.2021
- Kuleba names three elements of deterring Russian aggression 29.11.2021
- President, First Lady honor memory of Holodomor victims in Ukraine – press service 29.11.2021
- Emergency Service informs about completion of rescue operations in Mykolaiv region 29.11.2021
- Given current level of vaccination in Ukraine, it is premature to talk about advisability of booster dose – Liashko 29.11.2021
NATO Sec General hopes for dialogue with Russia on Ukraine
BRUSSELS. Nov 25 (Interfax) – NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has expressed hope that the Alliance would start a dialogue with Russia on the events related to Ukraine, and regrets that Russia is not ready for such contacts yet.
Stoltenberg said during a joint press conference with President of Poland Andrzej Duda that they are ready to meet with Russia in the framework of the NATO-Russia Council and discuss complex issues related to the situation around Ukraine, because they believe that this is the best way to solve these issues. Stoltenberg also expressed regret that Russia had not yet given a positive response.