- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
MP Hetmantsev announces changes to RAMS by April to 'humanize' system
KYIV. March 16 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Changes to the Risk Assessment Monitoring System (RAMS) will be introduced before the end of March, they will be aimed at “humanizing” it, Danylo Hetmantsev, the head of the Verkhovna Rada committee on tax and customs policy, has said.
“To be a service, not a repressive machine,” he called the main goal of the changes at the Business Wisdom Summit on Wednesday in Kyiv.
In particular, as noted by the curator of tax policy, the rules for classifying taxpayers as risky will be relaxed if they had a relationship with an enterprise, which was later recognized as risky. According to him, this period was reduced to six months. Later, it will be reduced to three months, and later, possibly, to one month.
Hetmantsev said that, apart from the tightening of blocking invoices in October, which caused protests from businesses, in general, thanks to the RAMS, it was possible to almost systematically overcome the tax sparing credits.
“Scheme VAT is almost impossible to buy or it’s too expensive,” the head of the parliamentary committee said.
He expressed the opinion that soon it will be possible to overcome the purchase of grain for the shadow cash, which was received, including through the semi-legal gambling business. According to him, part of this grain was then sold in Turkey for cryptocurrency.