- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
More than 290 subscribers left without gas in Mykolaiv due to overnight shelling – mayor
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – More than 290 subscribers of the city of Mykolaiv were left without gas as a result of overnight shelling by Russian occupiers, Mayor Oleksandr Senkevych said.
"As a result of overnight shelling, gas pipelines in several streets of the Ingul district were damaged. More than 290 subscribers of the city have been left without gas," he wrote on his Telegram channel.
However, Senkevych noted that specialists are working on the site, all gas leaks have been localized and repair crews are resuming gas supply.