- Ukraine ready to provide foreign customers with up to 40% of its UGS facilities to create strategic reserves 28.10.2021
- HACC allows investigation into case against Dubilet in absentia 28.10.2021
- OSCE Special Representative in Ukraine urges parties to adhere to their commitments, prevent further escalation 28.10.2021
- Kyivstar increases revenue by 14.9%, EBITDA by 14.6% in Q3 2021 28.10.2021
- Polio vaccination rate in Ukraine is 53%, international partners urge Ukrainian parents to vaccinate their children – NHSU 28.10.2021
Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov
KYIV. Sept 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The monitoring system will include all the information about the oligarchs if the law is passed by parliamentarians, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) Oleksiy Danilov has stated.
"It [the system of monitoring oligarchs] is ready to work if [the law] is adopted by the parliamentarians. It has a high level of security. It is quite complex and combines all the information about all these people, their welfare, what they did, where they have taken everything. And then it will be clear who and where came from," Danilov said on the air of Savik Shuster’s Freedom of Speech program on the Ukraina 24 TV Channel on Friday evening.