- SBU chief, US Ambassador to Ukraine discuss issues of cooperation in fight against Russian aggression 30.03.2023
- Russia preparing to call up another 400,000 troops, probably using coercion – British intelligence 30.03.2023
- Three civilians killed, 11 wounded from Russian shelling over past day – Defense Ministry 30.03.2023
- Passport service Document starts operating in Germany 30.03.2023
- Ukraine’s Dpty Defense Minister in Poland gets acquainted with training of Ukrainian military, tests Leopard 2 tank 30.03.2023
MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2023
Ukraine is under martial law due to Russia’s aggression.
At 1000, the fourth expert discussion of the draft law on work for local self-government agencies (No. 6504), which is being prepared for second reading, will start in Zoom. Organizer is the Verkhovna Rada Committee on State Building, Local Governance, Regional and Urban Development. The recording of the event will be posted on the YouTube channel and Facebook page of the Committee.
· At 1200, the press center of the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency will host a discussion entitled “Domestic Policy amid Martial Law: Stabilization or Increased Turbulence.” Participants include political analyst Kostiantyn Matviyenko; political scientist, co-founder of the National Platform for Sustainability and Cohesion Oleh Sahakian; partner of Ukraine Economic Outlook Hryhoriy Kukuruza (8/5a Reitarska Street). The event will be streamed on the YouTube channel of Interfax-Ukraine. Admission of journalists requires registration on the spot.
· At 1400, the press center of the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency will host a press conference entitled “Consequences of Damage to Environment as Result of Russia’s Military Aggression during Activity of Operational HQ under Ukraine’s State Environmental Inspectorate.” Participants include Acting Chairman of the State Environmental Inspectorate of Ukraine Ihor Zubovych; Deputy Chairperson of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Environmental Policy and Nature Management; Chief Coordinator of the Operational Headquarters under the State Environmental Inspectorate of Ukraine Olena Kryvoruchkina; Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine, member of the Operational Headquarters under the State Environmental Inspectorate of Ukraine Viktoria Lytvynova (8/5a Reitarska Street). The event will be streamed on the YouTube channel of Interfax-Ukraine. Admission of journalists requires registration on the spot. Details at: (067) 948 3919.
The full version of announcements is available on subscription to the Interfax-Ukraine Announcements Daily.