- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Monastyrsky urges determining subordination, functions of volunteer formations of territorial communities
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Denys Monastyrsky believes that the issue of streamlining the wearing of firearms by territorial defense must be decided simultaneously with the issue of their registration, in particular in the context of their subordination and functions.
He stated this on Wednesday at a meeting of the presidium of the congress of local and regional authorities under the President of Ukraine, the press service of the President’s Office reports.
He also spoke out for the need to stimulate and motivate Territorial Defense members to move into the ranks of the Armed Forces.
The report of the chief of staff was heard – the deputy commander of the territorial defense forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Serhiy Sobko said that in order to streamline the issue of storing weapons by volunteer formations of territorial communities, the commander of the forces of territorial defense approved the algorithm for holding weapons of volunteer units.
According to him, they have the right to store firearms, other types of weapons and ammunition in separate equipped places in the territory of their location or place, which should be equipped in accordance with the requirements of the Charter of the internal service of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.