- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Moldova's Parliament speaker visits Bucha
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Speaker of the Moldovan Parliament Igor Grosu, during his visit to Ukraine, visited Bucha, called for stopping the war, as well as investigating war crimes and punishing those who committed them.
"The official visit to Ukraine started with the town of Bucha, one of the settlements in the suburbs of Kyiv, subjected to unimaginable atrocities by the Russian army. This war must be stopped and war crimes investigated and punished," Grosu said on Facebook on Wednesday.
Together with Grosu, Bucha was visited by Chairman of the parliament’s commission on security, defense and public order Lilian Carp.