- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Mission completed, NBU governor, finance minister return to Ukraine after meeting with IMF
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Governor of the National Bank Andriy Pyshnyy and Finance Minister Serhiy Marchenko are returning to Ukraine after meeting with the mission of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Warsaw.
“Mission completed. Details in the press release,” Pyshnyy wrote on Facebook on Friday, illustrating the post with a joint photo with the minister of finance, where both of them are in a good mood.
At the same time, there are no official press releases from the parties yet.
As reported, the IMF mission on February 13 began work in Warsaw for the first review of the Program Monitoring with Board Involvement (PMB).