- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Ministry of Finance raises forecast for payments on public debt in 2022 by almost UAH 12 bln
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In April, the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine raised the forecast for payments on public debt in 2022 by UAH 11.84 billion compared to the April forecast, to UAH 584.1 billion.
According to the forecast for the beginning of May on the ministry’s website, the largest amount of payments falls on April-June this year – UAH 167.94 billion, while in July-September it is projected at UAH 147.31 billion, in October-December at UAH 133.051 billion.
In 2022, the Ministry of Finance increased payments on domestic debt by UAH 13.97 billion, to UAH 454.92 billion, and reduced payments on external debt by UAH 2.14 billion, to UAH 129.18 billion.
According to the Ministry of Finance, on a monthly basis, the largest amount of payments fell on February – UAH 75.78 billion, and May – UAH 61.79 billion.
At the same time, the ministry increased the forecast of payments on public debt in 2023 by UAH 22.53 billion, to UAH 423.44 billion.
In 2024, the ministry expects a payment in the amount of UAH 352.63 billion.