- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ministry of Economy sets gasoline, diesel fuel price caps for mid-Sept
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry of Economy of Ukraine has announced the average cost of gasoline at UAH 26.61 per liter and diesel fuel at UAH 22.32 per liter, from which price caps of fuel at filling stations for the middle of September are calculated.
According to the data on the website of the Ministry of Economy, taking into account the highest trade margins, the price cap for "ordinary" gasoline for its sale through a network of filling stations shall not exceed UAH 31.61 per liter, for "ordinary" diesel fuel – UAH 29.32 per liter.
Compared to the beginning of September, the average price for gasoline grew by UAH 0.67 per liter, and for diesel fuel by UAH 0.63 per liter.