- Ukraine invited for first time to Conference of National Armaments Directors at NATO headquarters – Defense Ministry 25.10.2021
- Moldovan Socialists' delegation fails to agree with Moscow on gas supplies at below market prices – source 25.10.2021
- Fight against illegal filling stations can be temporarily entrusted to law enforcement agencies 25.10.2021
- Energy Ministry notes stability of Ukraine's power system, despite low coal reserves 25.10.2021
- Presidential Representative Office in Crimea condemns detention in Simferopol of Crimean Solidarity activists, attorney Edem Semedlyaev 25.10.2021
Ministry of Economy sets gasoline, diesel fuel price caps for mid-Oct
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry of Economy of Ukraine has announced the average cost of gasoline at UAH 27.57 per liter and diesel fuel at UAH 24.35 per liter, from which price caps of fuel at filling stations for the middle of October are calculated.
According to the data on the website of the Ministry of Economy, taking into account the highest trade margins, the price cap for "ordinary" gasoline for its sale through a network of filling stations shall not exceed UAH 32.57 per liter, for "ordinary" diesel fuel – UAH 31.35 per liter.
Compared to the beginning of October, the average price for gasoline grew by UAH 1.07 per liter, and for diesel fuel it rose by UAH 1.12 per liter.