- Yermak: There are great expectations from conference on Ukraine's restoration in Rome 30.03.2023
- Complaint filed with police, Culture Ministry's Commission to continue its work in Lavra tomorrow – Tkachenko 30.03.2023
- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
MiG-29 aircraft may arrive in Ukraine within 4-6 weeks – Morawiecki
KYIV. March 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Mateusz Morawiecki has said that MiG-29 aircraft may be delivered to Ukraine within the next four to six weeks, according to Polskie Radio 24.
Earlier, President of Poland Andrzej Duda told CNN that Poland was ready to provide the Armed Forces of Ukraine with MiG-29 fighter aircraft and stressed that Poland wanted to do this within a broad international coalition.
Defense Minister of Slovakia Jaroslav Naď said earlier that Slovakia needed to make a decision on the supply of MiG-29 aircraft to Ukraine, and Poland officially expressed its readiness to act jointly in the matter of sending the aircraft to Ukraine.