- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
MFA on appointment in so-called L/DPR of 'ambassadors' in Russia: These 'diplomats' to face strictest responsibility
KYIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Oleh Nikolenko said the ambassadors appointed in the pseudo-republics of the "DPR" and "LPR" in Russia will face the strictest responsibility, as well as other traitors to Ukraine.
"Media: ‘Republics’ of ORDLO appointed ‘ambassadors’ in Russia.’ The country of crooked mirrors. Russia created pseudo-republics. It appointed its own ambassadors. These ‘diplomats’ will face the strictest responsibility. Just like the rest of the traitors," Nikolenko said on Facebook.