- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
MEXX brand returns to Ukrainian market
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The MEXX brand returned to the Ukrainian market, opening the first store of the chain with an area of 231.6 square meters took place in the River Mall on September 15, the mall’s press service has reported.
The press service of the consulting company Colliers International (Ukraine) told Interfax-Ukraine that MEXX in our country is developing under the terms of a franchise.
"The development is carried out by MD Fashion, which has a large number of well-known brands in its portfolio, including Tommy Hilfiger, Diesel, Gant, Walker, Stem and others. It is MD Fashion that opens MEXX stores in River Mall and Respublika Park," leading expert at Colliers International (Ukraine) Ihor Zabolotsky said.
MEXX is a trade mark under which the Dutch company MEXX Group B.V manufactures products for the fashion industry: clothing (for women, men, teenagers and children), accessories, perfumes and household goods. MEXX is currently owned by RNF Holding and is represented in more than 1,000 stores in Europe.
The first MEXX store in Ukraine was opened in 2003. Then the company Delta Sport was engaged in the development of the brand in the country. In total, 12 retail outlets functioned in Ukraine. In 2014, the brand began to close its outlets in the country.