- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Mass grave of invaders' victims discovered in Kozacha Lopan, Kharkiv region – Klymenko
KHARKIV. Sept 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Residents of Kozacha Lopan, a town in Kharkiv region which had been liberated from the Russian occupation in early September, have shown law enforces the mass grave where the invaders buried their victims, Chief of the National Police of Ukraine Ihor Klymenko has said.
"The locals have shown a mass grave, in which the invaders buried those killed. The specialized investigative teams will arrive there soon. In addition, the people said that the occupiers took some of their prisoners with them while retreating from the town in order to not leave evidence of their crimes," he said on Facebook.
He also said that the occupiers made a torture room at the local police office in Kozacha Lopan.